Sunday, September 25, 2011

Summer's over and Fix and Flips are Heating Up!


Summer's over and Fix and Flips ARE Heating Up! Join us in San Diego on October 8th as one of our experts, who has done OVER 200 fix and flips just in the past 3 years, will be showing us how to get started now!

If you've found this blog, you probably know what a Fix and Flip is; however, I shall clarify. A Fix and Flip is an ACTIVE real estate investing strategy where you buy low, do some minor repairs and sell for a higher price.

You can use different acquisition strategies: Auction, acquire through a short sale, etc. The key is; the property must need minor (as opposed to major) repairs AND it must be purchased below market!



Consider a timeline to work on a 90 day clock:

30 Days to Repair

30 days to Market

30 days to close

We consider this worst case! One of our newer members down in San Diego, where this workshop is being held, generated $8,000 within 6 weeks PARTNERING UP (that means he did NOT get all of the profit) on a flip. His mentor does 3 flips per month, averaging $25,000 per flip. Their acquisition strategy is buying at AUCTION.

Whether you want to create a college fund for your kids, go on that extra vacation to Europe, or pay off the mortgage on your house, Fix and Flip, the ACTIVE strategy of generating large sums of money, putting dollars in your pocket, is a strategy to do just that.

It's good for people with downtime. Such as Firefighters, CPA's, teachers. It's good for people who are out of work; such as professionals, who are tired of being told what their time is worth. It's good for Stay at Home Moms, who have time during the day to oversee a flip. It's GREAT for Realtors and Real Estate Professionals; they can find great deals and get commissions for acquiring them! And it's GREAT for Contractors and Handyman. I knew a contractor who said he earned $24000 on a complete rehab of a house; the investor earned over $100,000!

Now is the time for this strategy. I didn't say that two years ago, especially for those who were just learning; It was more risky back then. It's only now that prices have fallen, that THIS strategy makes more sense.

So join us! Contact me at 949-354-2014 or email me at Investorcindy@gmail.com

11 comments:

Brad Pit said...

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
Real estate orange county

rgfairpurification said...

Air Cleaner are cost-effective and can significantly reduce indoor air pollution in your home. It removes bacteria, fungi, volatile organic compounds, odors, and gases.

Martha Moore said...

buying low and selling high may be one of the oldest tricks in the book but it still does work. You just got to make sure you have the budget and not go over it for you to profit or not end up chest-deep in debt. For the long-term investor like me, I prefer the buy and hold setup.

Frances said...

You don't need to enroll in a real estate investing course to know the fix and flip method.

Dimple Santiago said...

Thanks for sharing those informations. I think Frances is right that in real estate investing you don't need to enroll to know fix and flip method but this blog has a lot of interesting info that can be helpful.

peza zones

Unknown said...

Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it and talk about this it to
banff accommodations

Roderick Parker said...

I wish I could find such informative sites more often. I regularly spend much time on just looking for some worthy sites when I can find something to think about.

Investment property in seven hills

Unknown said...

They are all superbly attractive. Makes me want to put my home on the market and move!
real estate

Unknown said...

Thanks for the article.
Informative and with clear instruction

Unknown said...

I wish that in future such posting should go on.

San Diego Heating
San Diego heater repair

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.